Affordable, professional, accessible, confidential and responsive telephone and video counselling.
Whichever method you choose, Darlington Mind Counselling Service aims to give you an opportunity to explore and discover different coping strategies to deal with your own life challenges and problems. You can self-refer to our counselling service or be referred by your health professional.
What is a Counsellor’s Role?
We all have ups and downs and for most of the time we cope, but on those occasions when we need help, a Darlington Mind Counsellor is someone who will:
- Listen to what you have to say
- Not make judgements about you
- Work with you to find a way to cope with life’s challenges
What can I expect?
- A professional approach
- Expert support
Our clients say…
- “The counselling has definitely helped me to recognise the way forward and how to deal with my feelings.”
- “Excellent service – counselling helped me to talk through my problems and helped me understand my feelings.”
- “I feel the counselling has really helped me learn a lot about myself and how I can change and improve my life.”
- “If I did not have a counsellor to talk to I would not be here today to write this. I am very grateful to Darlington Mind for all their help and support.”