Our Creating Resilience and Emotional Wellness (CREW) courses offer structured group sessions, to support you to learn how to build these essential skills.
We never know what life is going to throw at us, and how we might cope with these issues, so helping to improve our emotional resilience is something which we believe is good for everyone; to help with the unknown journey ahead.
Learning sessions are aimed at individuals experiencing any amount of mental or emotional discomfort including; anxiety, depression, low mood negative thoughts, stress or emotional difficulties.
What can I expect?
- A professional approach
- Expert support
Each taught session will incorporate one or more key aspects of resilience-building such as:
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
- Managing negative thoughts
- Managing stress
- Developing coping strategies
- Basic Mindfulness
Our clients say…
- “It was so nice gaining skills around coping with my issues, thanks!”
- “I never thought that resilience skills were so important, it’s made a big difference to my happiness”
- “I just didn’t think I needed to learn about emotions and resilience, but it really came in when I was feeling down”