The Support Group is a safe space which takes place every month, offering you the opportunity to talk freely with others with similar problems. This is a space to share coping strategies with one another, whilst being accompanied by a facilitator, who is always available for guidance and support.
• Conquer and overcome problems you experience
• Take control of your life
What can I expect?
- A professional approach
- Expert support (experienced & qualified staff)
- Practical advice
Our clients say…
- "Thank you for all the support; talking with staff and peers really helped me to feel more positive, and had a great impact on my mental health. I made some friends as well"
- "I found out some really useful hints and tips on managing my anxiety - Thanks"