If you are dealing with the death of a loved one, we are here for you. Ready to help you work through your grief, thoughts, feelings and emotions.
Bereavement is the experience of losing someone important to us. It is characterised by grief, the process and the range of emotions we go through as we gradually adjust to the loss.
- Losing someone important to us can be emotionally devastating – whether that be a partner, family member, friend or pet.
- It is natural to go through a range of physical and emotional processes as we gradually come to terms with the loss.
- Bereavement affects everyone in different ways, and it’s possible to experience any range of emotions at any time.
- There is no right or wrong way to feel.
Our skilled and experienced staff are here to help you by listening, through counselling or to help with practical advice if you need it.
What can I expect?
- A professional approach
- Expert support
Our clients say…
- "Thank you very much for all your support, I don’t know where I would be without it"
- "I am now starting to look forward to better days, thank you for having a good listening ear"