We believe It is important to us that everyone who uses our service has a sense of purpose and can come together to enjoy themselves.
Family members who care for their loved ones 24/7 really do need to have some well-earned me-time.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
If you are 19 - 65, Over 65, living in Darlington, you can find out about what a new service might be able to offer, request other support or request information by: Telephone: 01325 283169 or 07572 888084 (mobile)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Darlington)
What can I expect?
- A Covid Safe environment
- Meticulously clean rooms, furniture and equipment
- A professional approach
- Expert support (experienced staff team)
- Practical advice
- Transport for the members
- A person-centred approach to work
- A personalised service where we endeavour to reach peoples’ aspirations and goals
- To work closely with families, carers and other professionals to provide co-ordinated services for individuals
- Hot food provided
- Daily activities are tailor-made to meet individuals' choices and interests
Our clients say…
- “Gives my husband a chance to make friendships and access a variety of activities, he seems to really enjoy his time there”
- “I have peace of mind that my wife is in safe hands with staff that are so caring, I don’t know what we would do without this invaluable service - thank you”